Diabetes is the most commonly diagnosed endocrine disease. After being diagnosed, diabetics commonly try to lead healthy lives, but are hindered by their blood sugar levels. There are two types of diabetes:
- Type 1: Makes it impossible to produce insulin
- Type 2: The body is unable to react to the presence of insulin in the body
And a type that is less known,
- Pre-Diabetes: Occurs when blood sugar levels are found in high amounts in the body, but are not high enough to be considered Type 1 or 2 Diabetes.
Some statistics to consider…
- About 29 Million U.S. Citizens are currently diagnosed with diabetes.
- 1 in 3 adults suffer from Pre-Diabetes, and 9 out of 10 are not aware of how high their probability is to become Type 1 or 2.
- 1 in 10 of adults above the age of 20 are diabetic.
- 1 in 4 adults above the age of 65 are diabetic.
- Every year, 1.4 Million people are diagnosed with diabetes in the U.S.
CBD has been used by people with diabetes. Since hemp has been legalized, Cannabidiol Oil is widely available online and offline across the U.S. Our pharmacist formulated CBD is produced with extensive research involved.
Minimizing insulin resistance
- Insulin resistance, found in Type 2 Diabetes, results in increased blood sugar levels.
Shown to boost Metabolism
- 90% of those diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes are obese. It’s important to boost the user’s metabolism, therefore, and assist obese diabetics with their weight management.
Lowers Diabetic Risk