GREEN ROADS CARES
Green Roads believes in honoring first responders for the sacrifices they make for our communities. After countless stories from police, firefighters, and EMTs about what CBD has brought to their lives, we have a better understanding of the challenges that come with their line of duty. Their stories inspired us to create the Green Roads First Responder Discount. This benefit is available to police officers, firefighters, and EMTs. The 50% discount applies to every item in our online store including CBD oils, edibles, and capsules.
Create an account or sign-in on our first responder affiliation page to retrieve and use your discount.
Follow the prompted page instructions to verify your affiliation. (Documentation may be requested.)
Sign-in to your affiliation account and retrieve your 50% discount code. The discount code changes every 24 hours and can only be used once per day.
Why CBD for
We recommend CBD for first responders as a source of well-being and calm in an otherwise hectic lifestyle. In a life of late-night 911 calls, natural disasters, and challenges only first responders can know, a little plant-based support can go a long way. You can use CBD any time of day, any day of the week. It fits in with your shifting schedules, overtime, and all-hands-on-deck situations.tap to expand
CBD Delivery Systems
to Fit into Any Routine
Green Roads offers CBD in a variety of delivery systems, letting first responders find the ideal way to add this compound to their wellness routine. Our CBD drops offer a high bioavailability, which means your system absorbs the blend quickly and efficiently. Our gummies are some of the best-tasting and most consistent on the market. We offer infused CBD beverages for police, firefighters, and EMTs who drink coffee and tea. (We know there are quite a few of those.) Others prefer CBD topicals to support tired knees, overworked backs, and weary muscles.
We know many first responders are interested in health and fitness and are already ahead of us on this advice, but we recommend starting with small servings and working your way up till you find the right amount of CBD for you.
Why Should First Responders Choose Green Roads CBD?
We recommend first responders choose Green Roads CBD because of our premium quality control standards. We set the gold standard for self-regulation in the ever-evolving CBD industry. Our CBD is extracted from industrial hemp grown on American farms. Our products have been formulated by a licensed compound pharmacist with decades of experience. We make the results of 3rd-party lab testing available to you through the use of QR codes on all of our products.tap to expand
More Resources for First Responders
We understand that our CBD is only a piece of the wellness puzzle. Because of our commitment to the overall well-being of our customers, we want to direct you to further resources and support. We hope we can do our part for you, your friends, and your family, who we know are all standing with you. See the links below for more resources.
- The PTSD Foundation of America works to bring healing to people suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. They do this through efforts that include connecting suffering people to resources and raising awareness for their plight.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) offers free and confidential assessments, counseling, and a myriad of additional services for employees suffering from work-related conditions.
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration offers confidential services and resources for those seeking help to overcome substance abuse problems and mental health conditions.
- Alcoholics Anonymous offers local meetings that cater to all demographics and backgrounds.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available for individuals with thoughts of self-harm. The line is open 24/7 at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).