The major symptom of many short and long-term illnesses is pain, both chronic and acute. According to Discover CBD, disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetic Neuropathy and others, whether derived from the primary or central nervous system, leave patients with unrelenting pain not easily controlled by common pain medications. Although few clinical trials measuring the effects of Cannabidiol oil intake on pain management exist, preliminary studies suggest the use of CBD in chronic pain management to be useful, allowing an increase in quality of life and the ability to rest without pain.** There is some research out there that suggests CBD might be a good solution for those that are sensitive to other medications as well**
CBD, along with other cannabinoids, was long misunderstood, and took a backseat to the more widely known cannabinoid- THC. What we know now is that CBD is as beneficial and versatile a cannabinoid as THC in addressing many hard to manage conditions such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, epilepsy, antibiotic-resistant infections, alcoholism, PSTD and neurological disorders (O’Shaughnessy’s News Service, 2011). The following is a basic list of how CBD can benefit the human body**:
- Potent anti-oxidant that is stronger than vitamins C and E. The combination of THC and CBD make an even stronger anti-oxidant (Lee, 2011).
- Powerful analgesic that seems to work especially well for traditionally difficult to treat neuropathic pain (Lee, 2011).
- Neuroprotective agent that is thought to help prevent Alzhiemer’s and other age related neurodegenerative disorders (Lee, 2011).
- Serotonin balancing agent which acts as an antidepressant, and has a positive impact on reducing anxiety, addiction, appetite, sleep, pain perception, nausea and vomiting (Lee, 2011). Serotonin also affects your ability to rest, regenerate and find serenity (Eric Braverman, 2004, p. 138)
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Facilitates bone re-absorptions.
- Cytotoxic to breast cancer and other cancer cells while being a cyto-preservative to healthy cells. (Russo, 2011)
- Agent against methicillin-resistant Strephylococcus aureus (MRSA), the staph infection that plagues many hospitals today (Lee, 2011).
"Thank you Green Roads! I have been using your 550 mg CBD oil for about 2 months. I suffered from sciatic pain in my leg and had anxiety problems. My pain has diminished with the help of cbd oil and adjustments from the chiropractor. My anxiety had lessened to the point where pharmaceuticals are few and far between. Your product is safe, effective and awesome. Not to mention the amazing customer service that Arby has provided. You are a top notch guy. For anyone who is thinking should I try this, the answer is YES! You will not be disappointed."**
August 18th, 2016
"All I can say is WOW! I have had two back surgeries and have a nerve stimulator implant for a damaged nerve in my back. I have been on opoids for over 3 years and hated the way that I was just a lump in a chair. I decided that I wanted to stop taking the pain medicine but still had to have something for the pain. I was so fortunate that there was a local shop that sold your products and that the salesman knew what he was talking about. I have, with the help of your CBD oil in just a little over a months time have been able to wean myself off of the pain medication without withdrawal side effects. Thank you so much for a natural and healthy way to control my pain!"**
- Connie Moore
March 10th, 2016
For more testimonials visit our Facebook page
Learn more here!