CBD & Depression
CBD oil, or hemp derived Cannabidiol, may be a viable alternative to expensive antidepressant medications for the treatment of many forms of depression.
By definition, depression is a condition of general emotional dejection and withdrawal; sadness greater and more prolonged than that warranted by any objective reason. Between 2009 and 2012, 7.6% of Americans aged 12 and over had depression with the highest rates of depression being found in females aged 40-59.
More information at: DiscoverCBD
Dawn Mathis Losch, May 30th
"I have epilepsy, low thyroid, depression, and severe anxiety. I no longer take pills for any of them. Just being on my period can trigger at least 50 seizures in on day..... last month. I had half. Month before that I had 2. My thyroid has gone up. My depression is gone and my anxiety is at bay. I tell everyone about this product. It has changed my life!!!!!!"
- Randie Boykin, August 27
- Endocannabinoid system dysfunction in mood and related disorders
- Antidepressant-Like and Anxiolytic-Like Effects of CBD
- The endocannabinoid system and the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders
- Endocannabinoid signaling in the etiology and treatment of major depressive illness
- Antidepressant-like effects of cannabidiol in mice: Possible involvement of 5-HT1A receptors
- Putative role of endocannabinoid signaling in the etiology of depression and actions of antidepressants
- Antidepressant-like effect of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids isolated from Cannabis sativa